Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Modern Watercolor Botanicals Kindle Edition
Modern Watercolor Botanicals is a comprehensive guide for all skill levels--beginner to advanced--that teaches everything you need to know about watercolor using easy-to-follow diagrams, pictures, and instructions. Learn how to paint and advance your skills using pieces of beautiful, traceable artwork, including detailed wildflowers, shade tropical leaves, eucalyptus wreaths, and more.
Lessons in Modern Watercolor Botanicals include:
• Instructions for every skill level: beginner, intermediate, and advanced
• Easy-to-follow diagrams, pictures, and instructions
• Each lesson builds upon skills learned in the previous lessons
• 15 pieces of traceable artwork to paint, no drawing experience required!
• Lessons that promote focus and mindfulness and help you reduce stress through the enjoyment of the artistic process
• All you need to know to create frame-worthy masterpieces and thoughtful gifts
• Prompts, challenges, and ideas to take your creativity to the next level
Author Sarah Simon (@themintgardener), a Seattle-based artist who leads sold-out watercolor workshops across the U.S., shares everything she teaches her students in this book. She also answers some of the most common questions from watercolor artists at all levels:
• What tools do I need?
• How do I mix interesting colors?
• How do I create shape, movement, and definition in my piece?
• How do I find my own creative style?
Delve into Modern Watercolor Botanicals to develop your skills and form your own unique artistic approach to the world of modern watercolor!
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
-Peggy Dean, Best-selling Author, Illustrator, Designer, Founder of The Pigeon Letters
Sarah has penned (and painted) the complete book of watercolor & gouache for anyoneready to dive into the wonderful world of painting. From mindfulness to technique, thisbook is not only an introduction to painting but a complete guide to the skilled art ofcolor movement and blending. Sarah's botanical imagery is captivating and herdescriptive instructions dance across the page as fluidly as her art. What a wonderfulway to spend a season immersed in watercolor, what an incredibly inspiring how-to book.
-The Crafter's Box --This text refers to the hardcover edition.
About the Author
- ASIN : B087PKLVVV
- Publisher : Paige Tate & Co (19 May 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 227395 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 218 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 196,113 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Also it is so beautiful to look at and the spiral binding means you don’t struggle with keeping a page open. Thank you to the author for a wonderful book.
It starts with helpful basic information & leads the reader through a number of lessons, explains the why’s wherefore’s, tips and tricks.
The book is beautifully designed and printed. It’s spiral binding means it will lay flat on a table whilst you look at the images and compare them with your own achievements.
I cannot praise this book highly enough. It’s brilliant!