- This cotton linen blouse is classic v-neck with 5 buttons, 3/6 sleeves, hi-low hem design
- Very lightweight and breathable material, can wear in spring/summer/autumn to pair with shorts, leggings, tight pant, jeans...
- 5 fresh colors, suit for work to weekend, streetwear, holiday, party, leisure, casual shirt tops
- Size:M L XL 2XL
- Machine Washable Softly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 34 x 25.4 x 1.8 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 May 2018
- ASIN : B07CXVHGMM
- Item Model Number : CA-M049-Black-M
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 579,375 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #5166 in Women's Blouses & Button-Down Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This was my process: Look at size guide, shut size guide because I was shaking my head in confusion. Read reviews one by one and then order on a whim what size I thought I should order given the reviews. Receive product, try on, look in mirror and see that I am literally swimming in the blouse. My husband also stated that it looked way too big on me. I hesitated for just a moment thinking that I could wash it in hot water and shrink it, but opted not to do that because the top is that cute. Reorder two more -- one in L and the other in XL. Receive products. Try on L first. It fits perfectly with just enough room that it looks like it does on the model. Don't even open the XL. Put the 2XL and XL back in box and return. Walk away wondering if I would ever order from this company again.
Summary: I normally wear an XL in Target size blouses and a L or XL if I'm shopping at Nordstrom's (depending on the brand), but when I read all the reviews, I thought I should size up. After all, it's a Chinese company and most products made in China run small. No. I actually ended up keeping the size that was a size smaller. I have NO idea what that size guide is referring to. In fact, don't confuse yourself. Just don't.
Here's the kicker. Now that I know what size to order I'm thinking of ordering another one in a different color. It is cute! You just have to get past the return process if it doesn't fit.