|Item weight||1.55 Pounds|
Morrigan The Celtic Goddess of Battle w/Crow & Sword Bronze Finish Statue
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 7.62 x 26.04 cm; 703.07 Grams|
About this item
- 10.25 in. High, 6.5 in. Long, 3 in. Wide
- Expertly Crafted of Cold Cast Bronze, a Process of Mixing Bronze Powder with Resin to Give it an Authentic Metal Look
- Intricately Sculpted Antique Bronze and Lightly Colored Finish Makes this Statue a Stand Out Piece
- Impressively Detailed Statue Depicting The Morrigan in a Flirtatious Celtic Dress with a Crow in Her Hand Standing Holding a Sword
- A Striking Must-Have Piece Rich with Celtic Symbols and a Thoughtful Gift for Anyone Into Nature Religions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In Irish mythology, The Morrigan is a Goddess of Battle associated with fate, birth and death and is otherwise known as the Phantom Queen or the Great Queen, both appropriate epithets, as she often appears in the guise of a crow. The Morrigan is depicted here wearing a daring red dress, holding a sword and ready for battle. A crow swoops down to perch on the soft landing of her open palm. Her hair is long with two braids in the front and worn loose, allowing her wavy tendrils to flow freely. Intricately sculpted in cold cast bronze, a process of mixing bronze powder with resin, the finish has the look of authentic metal. Take notice of the colored effects that bring The Morrigan to life in this conceptual statue. 10.25 inch high x 6.5 inch long x 3 inch wide. It's a striking piece rich with Celtic symbols and a must-have piece for any followers of nature religions.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 22 March 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 3 April 2018