|Package Dimensions||45.7 x 31 x 9.5 cm; 4.7 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||MI-1758|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MI-1758|
|Item Weight||4.7 kg|
Mount-It! Dual Monitor Free Standing Desk Mount | 2 Screen Vertical Stackable Stand | Two 24 27 29 30 32 Inch Displays | Tilt Swivel Height Adjustable | VESA 75 100 Compatible
|Price:||+ $51.59 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Fits 2 screens 24 27 29 30 32 inches in size, with a maximum support weight of 17.6 pounds each, using the 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA square bolt hole pattern found on the back of the monitors.
- Vertical dual monitor stand has detachable mounting heads for easy installation, and comes with cable management clips to keep cords organized.
- VESA mounting heads tilt up and down 45 degrees in either direction, swivel left and right 360 degrees around the center pole, and there's 15.5 inches of height adjustment. Each screen can be rotated 180 degrees in either direction for portrait or landscape orientation.
- Comes with all mounting hardware, tools, and instructions necessary for assembly. Detachable VESA mounting heads are removed from mount, attached to back of displays, then quickly re-attach to the stand in minutes.
- Comes with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY and our friendly and responsive US-based customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have during normal business hours.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dual Monitor Free Standing Desk Mount
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
SO BE CAUTIOUS AN CAREFUL IS MOUNT8NG YOUR EXPENSIVE STUDIO INVESTMENTS!
Been using it for last 4 months then it happened!
The adapter screws thread broke and my display broke! Contacted the Mountit support and after somedays sent me a new Mount.
But my 300+ wide monitor broke!
And the suport doenst respond to that question still! After three emails foe update I'm writing this review. PLS BEWARE WHEN YOU USE YOUR EXPENSIVE MONITORS ON THIS!
Mount worked for one monitor but not the other.
Reviewed in the United States on 22 June 2021