|Package Dimensions||31.8 x 11.99 x 1.4 cm; 117.93 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ES03|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ES03|
|Item Weight||118 g|
Mr. Pen- Drafting Brush, Eraser Shield, Eraser Artist, Dusting Brush, Desk Brush, Eraser Brush, Art Supplies, Drawing Tools for Drafting, Drafting Supplies, Drafting Dust Brush, Eraser Shield Drafting
- Drafting Erasing Set Designed For Architects, Draftsmen, Engineers And Artists In Usa
- Dusting Brush: Comfortable Hardwood Handle 10inch Brush With Sterilized Mixed Horsehair Bristles For Stiff Brushing Action
- Eraser Shield: Flexible Stainless Steel Erasing Shield For Accurate And Controlled Erasing With 26 Precision Openings
- Premium Vinyl Eraser: Latex-Free, 2 X 3/4 X 3/8 inch Vinyl Eraser, Easily Removes Pencil Marks Without Smudging
- High Quality Drafting Tools
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mr. Pen – 3pc Erasing Set Is Designed To Equip Architects, Draftsmen, Engineers And Artists With The Right Tools For Various Projects.
The Package Includes:
- Dusting Brush
- 10” Drafting Brush
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Sterilized Mixed Horsehair Single Row Bristles
- Can Be Used To Clean Work Surfaces, Computer Keyboards And …
- Eraser Shield:
- Flexible Stainless Steel
- Designed For Accurate And Controlled Erasing
- Erasing Shield With 26 Precise Opening
- 9 X 2.4 Inch
- Premium Quality Vinyl Eraser
- Latex Free
- 2 X 3/4 X 3/8 Inch
- Easily Removes Pencil Marks
- Erases Cleanly And Reduces Smudging
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The brush is about what you'd expect after hearing about the chinsey guard... first use, bristles on the paper with each swipe. I'll just assume the eraser is in fact an eraser and give a second star for that.
Edit: after two days of use, the shedding stopped, and won the review a third star! Nice brush even after the hair loss.
You get what you pay for, just cheap enough for me to not bother with return, but I will have to order another guard today. This one lasted less than ten seconds (no kidding).
Edit: after additional use I'll add that if your careful with the shield/guard the set is adequate for job.