Magnetic Curtain Rods, Multi-Use Adjustable Magnetic Window Curtain Rods, Easy Installation Rods, Home Decoration with Petite Ball,2 Pack, 5 Colors, Steel Metal, Round Finials-black, 2 Pack | 9 to 16 Inch
- EASY INSTALLATION: This adjustable magnetic rod is a perfect solution for steel surfaces such as steel doors, shelf, etc. Magnetic attachment, so no installation or hardware required. Easy to mount and versatile.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: 1/2" Diameter, adjust from 9 Inches to 16 Inches, suitable for installation on doors, window casings, file cabinets, tool boxes, and appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, and dryers
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Heavy duty magnets, attach securely to any steel surface with no-tools required and will not leave holes or marks on steel doors
- COLOR FINISHING: Four Modern Colors Available, Black, Nickel, Pewter, Brwon, White, fit it up your any styles of home d¡§|cor
- WARM TIPS: Recommended use is sheer and other lightweight curtain panel fabrics and towels
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hanging curtains has never been easier!
If you have a window or door frame made of steel
PrimeBeau innovative magnetic curtain rod can add an extra measure of stability and support to a window treatment.
- 1.Works on metal frames
- 2.Expands 9" to 16" or 16" to 28"
- 3.Ideal for windows, doors and hand towels
- 4.No Tools Required
- 5.Strong Magnetic Rod Supports
Dress up your steel doors or metal appliances with the Magnetic Rod.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 31 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 23 February 2020
I tried to put up with it. And, like I said, I tried to do something a little different each time I put it back, but it always fails. We recently had a get-together for July Fourth and a few hours in, my husband gave up, removed it and threw it on the dining room table. I'm pretty disappointed and now it's outside my return window.