MyGift Artificial Boxwood Topiary Tree in Modern Gray Pulp Planter, Set of 2
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16.5 x 16.5 x 39.1 centimetres|
|Item Weight||0.8 Pounds|
About this item
- LIFELIKE GREENERY: artificial boxwood topiary tree held inside a modern round pulp paper planter.
- VERSATILE SIZE: With a set of 2 and a 15-inch height, these trees allow for displaying on the floor, tables, desks, or counters.
- MODERN DESIGN: A simple yet elegant canister planter made with pulp material designed to look like modern clay pots.
- LOW-MAINTENANCE: requires no watering, pruning or sunlight.
- SPECS: 15.25 H X 6.5 Diameter; Planter - 4.0 Diameter (in inches).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.51 x 16.51 x 39.12 cm; 362.87 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 September 2017
- Manufacturer : MyGift
- ASIN : B07613K8PQ
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tall enough for displaying on the floor, yet small enough for decorative tabletop use, these 15-inch artificial boxwood topiary tree offers a variety of options for enhancing home, office, or retail decor. The cement-colored paper pot's simple design adds a modern industrial look to complement contemporary indoor and outdoor spaces, and the round topiary shape of the boxwood tree creates a tidy look for more formal or minimalist environments. Perfect for adding a little maintenance-free plant beauty to the workplace or hectic home, this lifelike artificial boxwood tree will enliven any space and look great throughout the year.
**Official MyGift product.**
SPECS: 15..25 H X 6.5 Diameter; Planter - 4.0 Diameter (in inches).
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Base is solid with the perfect height
Reviewed in the United States on 12 May 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 2 May 2018