|Mfg Recommended age||8 year and up|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 17.02 x 26.04 cm; 3.05 Kilograms|
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Professional Rock Tumbler Kit- Advanced features include Shutoff Timer and Speed Control - 907 Gram Barrel, 453 Grams of Gemstones, 4 Polishing Grits, GemFoam, Jewelry Fastenings and Learning Guide
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CREATE YOUR OWN GEMSTONES - Rock tumbling is a hugely popular hobby for kids and adults! This professional rock tumbler makes it fun and easy to turn rough rocks into beautifully polished gemstones, thanks to its simple operation and durable design.
- A TUMBLER THAT'S MADE TO LAST - The durable motor has time and speed control settings so you can set it and forget it. An improved, leak-proof barrel features a stainless-steel lid is 75% quieter overall than plastic tumbler barrels.
- ALL-IN-ONE TUMBLING KIT - This kit has everything you need and then some! You get 453.59 grams of rough rocks with nine different types of gemstones inside, five jewelry fastenings, tumbler grit, a strainer, and our innovative new GemFoam rock polisher.
- USE GEMFOAM FOR DAZZLING RESULTS - This rock tumbler kit stands apart from others thanks to our new, reusable GemFoam rock polisher! Add GemFoam and water to the barrel after your final tumbling stage and your gems will have incredible shine!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Take your rock tumbling seriously with this top-of-the-line professional rock tumbler from National Geographic! This kit has all the features and accessories you’ll need to master rock tumbling, start an extraordinary rock collection, and create beautiful jewellery.
Contents and Features:
- Power-saving automatic shutoff timer
- Reliable, long-lasting motor
- Leak-proof tumbler barrel
- Noise reduced operation (75% quieter than plastic barrels)
- Plenty of stones (.45 kg) and four levels of grit
- Jewelry fastenings so you can create your own unique jewellery
- GemFoam, the most innovative way to add dazzling shine to your polished stones!
This high-quality tumbler allows you to set your speed and tumbling time. When the time expires, your tumbler will automatically shut-off, allowing you to choose the perfect amount of tumble time for each grit stage. Plus, our redesigned tumbling barrel dampens sound better than most tumblers out there.
The rough rocks provided (.45 kg) contain nine different gemstones from around the world, and our tumbling grit is labeled by tumbling stage to make the process even easier! Choose your favourite gems and turn them into jewellery with the included necklace, key chain, ring, and two clip-on earring fastenings inside.
And don't forget about GemFoam, our exclusive new way to add dazzling shine to your polished rocks! Use GemFoam just like tumbling grit, simply add it to the barrel with your stones and water, then three days later marvel at the shine! GemFoam is reusable too, allowing you to create a truly impressive gemstone collection!
National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service.
About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the National Geographic Society is one of the world's largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
All in all I would recommend this set , as ive bought more gem stones from NG to practice on. Its neat and compact and easy to use, but for children I would recommend adult supervision and it to be kept out the way of curious little fingers. You need a lot of patience as each procedure takes days.
Absolutely livid that i spent so much money and can't even complete one set of tumbles!!!
Last week we got the stones out and they were gorgeous. Cannot wait to go to the beach to search for some more samples