|Item weight||12.6 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Included Components||Nine Stars Touchless Automatic Motion Sensor Trash Can, Inner Plastic Bucket (Dzt-8-1C)|
NINESTARS CB-DZT-50-98-1C Automatic Touchless Motion Sensor Oval & Rectangular Trash Can Combo Set 13.2 Gal. 50 L. & 2.1 Gal.8 L. Stainless Steel
|Colour||Black & Silver|
About this item
- T430 finger print resistant stainless steel
- Seals odor in and eliminates cross-contamination of germs with touch-free operation
- Water resistant infrared motion sensor detects motion within inches of sensor range
- Long lasting battery keeps battery life 20% longer, requires three C size batteries / two D size batteries
- Non skid base, open/close button with soft close lid, and removable ring liner (DZT-50-9). Use standard fitted trash bags, or custom fit Nine Star trash bag NSTB-13-30 & NSTB-3-30
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This combo of stainless steel touchless trashcans are designed and engineered by NINESTARS, the world's first legal patent holder. With one kitchen-sized and one bathroom-sized, you can use them in any room you choose, such as the kitchen, office bathroom, dorm room or a kid's room. These two trash cans use the most advanced sensor technology which can be found in all Ninestars trash cans. Pass your hand or debris within ten inches or a 130° angle from the infrared sensor and the lid will automatically open. The lid will remain open if debris or your hand remains within the range of the infrared sensor. After your hand moves away from the lid, it will close automatically. Each can includes a ring liner to keep trash bag from public view for a neat and clean appearance. Includes an inner plastic bucket (DZT-8-1c) for easy cleaning.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 5 September 2019
- While it works, it's OK. The build quality has a really cheap feel to it, but it works. It is also very awkward to get the bags in without them showing (almost impossible on the smaller can)
- The lid stopped closing all the way on the large can after less than a week. It would stop with about an inch still open. This allows all the odour from the garbage to continually come out.
- While the auto open function is neat and can sometimes be handy, It triggers and opens the lid EVERY TIME you walk by it, even when your not all that close, so the lid seems to be constantly opening and closing. Again, this is letting all the odour out of the garbage even when your not actually using it.
- While it says you can open the lid manually (if the motor stopped working) it is a tiny little knob you have to grasp on top of the lid. Not something you would want to have to be using from an expensive garbage can.
We returned this can, and bought a Simply Human one instead, with the step on pedal to open. While it was more expensive, there is no comparison in the build quality, and little things like how you put the bags in and keep them in place on the simply human brand are so much better.
Given that I have used the can for just over 10mths and the lit is already malfunctioning, I'd caution you not to purchase this can. Even with the warranty (if mine was in a year of purchase) ninestar's site states that the customer is responsible for shipping the lid back and it appears that that shipment would be to California.
It's great in theory, but not in practicality. And now I'm stuck with a garbage can that doesn't work and will have to suffer the cost.