Other Sellers on Amazon
Academy 18146 Davinci Flying Machine Model Kit
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||27|
|Model name||18146 Davinci Flying Machine|
|Age range (description)||144 months to 1080 months|
About this item
- A flying machine of Leonardo da Vinci inspired by birds
- You can move the wings using the conversion of rotary motion into reciprocating motion from another invention of Leonardo Da Vinci
- Wind up to store power and pull the lever to watch it go
- Snap together assembly of textured parts
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 6.35 x 24.77 cm; 199.58 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Hobbies Australia, au toys, HOGQ0
- ASIN : B00BSV6HU2
- Item Model Number : 18146
- Country of origin : Korea, Republic of
- Best Sellers Rank: 25,646 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Build your own plastic model Sopwith Camel F-1 with this quality scale kit, This high quality plastic kit is a to scale model that will require assembly and may require additional tools, sold separately, Warning choking hazard, contains small parts. Actual product may vary slightly from the pictures shown.