Nagina International Medieval Barbuta Visored Brushed Steel Knights Armory Templar Crusader's Helmet | Props & Costumes Helm for Larpers (Army Green)
- Size : Universal Adult Fit - With Padded Fittings & Inlay Top Grain | Steel Thickness - 18 Gauge
- Great Halloween Costume | Great Larp Costumer - By Larpers For Larpers | Great Corner Accent
- Historical Design Also Influenced Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, And Marvel Comics X-Men Costumes
- “Barbuta” Was A 15th Century Italian Design Considered To Be A Specialized Form Of “Sallet” Without A Visor
- Sold & Manufactured By Nagina International From India
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
La Barbuta Con Visera Is A Helmet Inspired By Italian Soldiers Of The 15th Century. Designed To Protect The Head During Combat, The Chin Is Functional And Elegant. The Visor Is Mobile And Can Be Worn Open On The Helmet, Being Fixed With Support. The Visor Has Two Rectangular Openings For The Eyes And A Malt Cross For Ventilation. This Elegant And Comfortable Helmet Attracts Attention On The Battlefield With Details Such As The Upper Crest. The Chin Has Been Designed To Be Worn With Renaissance-Style Clothing But Is Also Suitable For Fantasy Settings. This Helmet Style Has Been Popularized By Modern Culture As A Helmet Worn By Elves. The Chin Is Fastened With A Leather Strap Under The Chin Keeping The Helmet Held. Manufactured With 1 Mm Thick Mild Steel And Leather, With Proper And Regular Maintenance, This Helmet Will Resist The Abuse Of Multiple LARP Games Or Recreations.
- Package Dimensions : 26.92 x 25.4 x 24.38 cm; 2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 17 October 2020
- ASIN : B08LBMPHRT
- Manufacturer reference : B08LBMPHRT
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: 138,023 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 19 June 2021