|Model Number||NANOPRESSO+CASE FBA|
|Product Dimensions||7.11 x 6.2 x 15.6 cm; 335.66 Grams|
|Volume Capacity||0.08 Liters|
|Item Weight||336 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker Bundled with Nanopresso Protective Case, Upgrade Version of Minipresso, 18 Bar Pressure, Extra Small Travel Coffee Maker, Manually Operated
|Human interface input||Unknown|
About this item
- [MASSIVE POWER] Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality. It is more than what most home espresso machines can deliver.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models. With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso’s ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go, its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 lb /336 g.
- [MORE WATER CAPACITY] Nanopresso water tank can hold up to 80ml of water. It's lined and protected by the detachable cup. Both parts feature a heatsink pattern to absorb and protect the hands from the heat.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|NANOPRESSO NS ADAPTER||NANOPRESSO BARISTA KIT||NANOVESSEL||COFFEE MAT||NANOPRESSO M-CASE||NANOPRESSO L-CASE|
|DESCRIPTION||Allows Nanopresso to be compatible with NS Capsules||A larger water tank(140ml/4.7 fl oz)+3 filter baskets, allows Nanopresso to prepare double espresso||Keep the water hot for hours (210 ml / 7.10 fl oz)||Multi-purpose (drying mat, tamping mat, preparation mat...||Protective case||Protective case|
|HOW TO BUY IT||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture||Click the picture|
|REMARK||NS Adapter is an accessory, can only be used with Nanopresso series||Barista Kit is an accessory, can only be used with Nanopresso series||Nanovessel can be mounted directly onto the Nanopresso series and used as a large insulated water tank||Perfect companion to our portable coffee machine||Nanopresso M-Case is an accessory, is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso + NS Adapter.||Nanopresso L-Case is an accessory. Nanopresso L-Case is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso + Barista Kit.|
|DIMENSION||66x62x62 mm / 2.60x2.44x2.44 in||150x62x62 mm / 5.90x2.44x2.44 in||146x62x62 mm / 5.75x2.44x2.44 in||250x176x8 mm / 9.85x6.92x0.3 in||190x77x72mm / 7.49x3.05x2.85in||230x77x72mm / 9.05x3.05x2.85in|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Do be careful when screwing the body onto the water-tank; it's easy (well, I found it so) to not quite get the threads to allign ... spilling out hot water on hand .... OUCH!