|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||9 October 2017|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 15 years|
|Item Model Number||NGSANDB2|
|Product Dimensions||23.5 x 5.72 x 15.24 cm; 1 Kilograms|
National Geographic Play Sand - 2 LBS of Sand with Castle Molds and Tray (Blue)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 POUND SAND SET WITH TRAY– This sand is kinetic, so it sticks only to itself and not to you! This perpetually “wet” sand is perfect to mold, shape, and squeeze
- 6 EXCITING MOLDS – Kids can build castles, pyramids, and more with the 6 different molds included
- NON-TOXIC & MESS-FREE –This hypoallergenic sand is non-toxic and super easy to clean up!
- USE OVER AND OVER – A special mixture of sand that doesn’t dry out, allowing you to use it again and again
- RESPECTED QUALITY – Providing children with the best educational toys, this kit is backed by National Geographic’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Sadly, the #1 problem is gets dye into everything. Kids hands, legs, clothes all get stained. If kids then move around your house, expect your carpets, sofas, wall, anything else they come in contact with to get stained too. Washed kids in the bathtub, and dye transfer to the tub. A lot of work to then clean kids, clothes, house, and scrub bathtub back to clean as well. Threw it all in the garbage. The product description says: "...super easy to clean up!" - I'd disagree.
#2 Product description: "This sand is kinetic, so it sticks only to itself and not to you!" Hmmm...not really. Sand doesn't stick to itself and as I'd described above - the dye with transfer to everything it comes in to contact with.
Your kids will still love it - but you'll regret ever opening the box.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2019
I have 2 boys a 7yr old and a 3yr old. I have never Seen them play so contently for so long.
1hr 45 mins of continuous play.
It helps that the sand has a very soothing therapeutic feel to it. My 7yr old is borderline ADHD I have never seen him so relaxed and content.
A must buy for parents with active children who love to get hands on.