|Item weight||0.8 Pounds|
|Material type free||Paraffin Free, Lead Free|
Natural Pure Beeswax Candles Organic Honey Eco Black Color Candles in Gift Box (Natural Cotton Wicks, Dripless, Smokeless, Not Taper Candles) (Black, 6 Inches (15.3 cm) 120pcs)
|Price:||+ $11.64 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||6 Inches (15.3 cm) 120pcs|
|Product Dimensions||38.4 x 7.29 x 5.99 cm; 362.87 Grams|
About this item
- ABSOLUTELY NATURAL BEESWAX - we use 100% pure natural Beeswax to make our candles. Scented by honey and natural BLACK colored candles. For giving candles a saturated black color, we use an exceptionally environmentally friendly and natural non-toxic dye
- LONG & BEAUTIFUL BURNING - all Beeswax candles have 100% natural cotton wicks, burn purely and dripless. Pure beeswax naturally burns up to three times longer than paraffin. Many other candle waxes have different degrees of toxic additives to produce longer burn times. Soy wax candles can be long burning by using additives or by providing only a small white flame. Our candles cost only pennies an hour to burn and provide a strong amber glow
- NATURAL SWEET SCENT OF HONEY - beeswax candles are more suitable for people with allergies or asthma than any paraffin candles. Such candles are paraffin-free, lead-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- CREATE A WONDERFUL ATMOSPHERE - enhance your mediation, relaxation and prayers with these Beeswax candles. Clean your and surrounding negative energies with all natural and organic candles. Beeswax emits negative ions which cleanse the air
- CONVINIENT SIZE & GIFT WRAPPING - set of natural Beeswax eco black colored candles will always be pleasant and beautiful original gift, which will provide 70 hours of unforgettable and warm atmosphere. The length of EACH of our beeswax candles is 6 inches (15.3 cm), a thickness of 0.21 inches (5.4 mm), a guaranteed burning time of 35 minutes
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our Beeswax candles are absolutely natural product. We use 100% pure natural beeswax to make these candles. Beeswax candles are unlike other candles. They create beautiful ambiance with their warm glow, soft honey scent that does not release toxins.
Natural beeswax candles have long been known for their air purifying effects and can greatly reduce odors in your home. By burning 100% beeswax candles you can transform the unpleasant odors in any room without the use of chemicals. Studies have shown that burning beeswax stimulates the pituitary gland, increasing intuition, creativity and heightening dream activity. Some say burning a beeswax candle before bed helps them achieve a more restful sleep.
Pure beeswax is best for those with allergies or sensitivities to scents. Recent studies have shown paraffin candles, especially ones scented with synthetic fragrance oils, can increase indoor air pollution. Synthetic fragrance oils are commonly used to scent most candles and contain phthalates to stabilize and enhance the scent. Phthalates are a common hazardous chemical known to cause harmful abnormalities, birth defects and reproductive problems.
Use our pure beeswax candles for:
- romantic dinners
- after work chill-out
- birthday cakes
- religious purposes.
Our natural Beeswax candles become a great universal gift that will not leave anyone indifferent, and help to give zest to any holiday celebration or event. The remarkable quality of product helps to make any occasion special and unforgettable!
Before shipping the candles carefully hand packed in a cardboard gift box. This type of packaging to minimize the damage of candles during transportation, delivery and storage. Inside the box of candles, each pack tightly packed in stretch film that prevents the penetration and the impact of any foreign odors.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The main thing about beeswax candles is the smell of honey.
Why don't you find an odourless pigment that does not spoil the product?