Naviskin Women's Active Athletic Skort Lightweight Skirt with Pockets Inner Shorts Perfect for Running Golf Tennis Casual Use
- Soft & Moisture Wicking - features lightweight, sweat-wicking and breathable fabric to help keep you dry and cool, deliver a relaxed fit for all-day comfort. this active skort super lightweight skirt, perfect for running, golf, cycling, volleyball, tennis, hiking, gym workouts, any outdoor activities or daily casual wear
- Safety & Comfortable Two Layer - our athletic skirt skort has two layer, skirt outer and shorts inner so you can relax and enjoy the various sports without worries about wardrobe malfunction. and pocket on each leg of comfortably compressive mesh short stows your essentials, like 4.7'' phones, keys, cards, etc.
- Elastic Waistband & Internal Drawcord & Mini Pocket - wide elastic waistband with internal drawcord, adjustable and comfortable to wear. hidden pocket at waistband for convenience
- Headphone Cable Hole - for easy access headphones, you can listen to music while enjoying sports
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low light
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22.61 x 16.26 x 2.54 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Naviskin
- ASIN : B07C4NFD1M
- Item Model Number : 401039
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,266 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
After losing weight i noticed that the waist was more comfortable but the shorts gave a lot less compression in the hips and thighs. I am now 128 lbs and my waist is 31inches and my hips are 37inches. I ordered a small to accommodate my new size and they fit nicely as compression running shorts should. The waist is still too tall for my liking. I wish they had a low rise option. They have held up well with washing and hang to dry. The skirt length is perfect to me. The short inseam is 3 inches and stretches to about 4 inches when worn. The skirt falls at the edge of the shorts (almost feels shorter but you can’t see the shorts) which is perfect.
I love these so much I wear them every day. The side pockets are big enough and stretch fantastically to safely accommodate my large cellphone (S8+ with room) car keys, small wallet and i could hold more if I choose to use the zippered portion in the back but since i fold them down, that pocket is pretty useless to me. I can go out purse free and have my hands free. Greatest thing ever! I love the medium for every day and lounging around the house but at this point I need the small for running and the extra compression.