|Brand||New Star Foodservice|
|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 8.89 x 3.81 cm; 113.4 Grams|
|Item Weight||113 g|
New Star Foodservice 34769 Squeeze Ice Cream Scoop, Stainless Steel, 4-Oz, Size 8, Grey
Enhance your purchase
- Provides accurate 4 OZ portions of hot or cold foods in your restaurant, cafeteria, or bakery. Ideal for portioning soft foods like cookie batter, yogurt, rice, and ice cream.
- NSF (Certified) The color-coded handle helps ensure easy size identification when selecting your desired serving amount
- The 18-8 stainless steel bowl and components prevent corrosion for added longevity in a high volume environment.
- Durable professional quality for commercial needs. Designed for simple, right-handed operation.
- Dishwasher Safe - This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher. Avoid harsh detergents.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ice cream scoops have come a long way since they were first put to use to gather up delicious confectionary treats in a perfectly proportioned manner. In fact, chiefs in almost every commercial kitchen have discovered that these convenient stainless steel portioning devices are the "go-to" tool in the kitchen for everything from well-plated side items, to consistently rationed treats and toppings. Why limit something this resourceful to just one task It doesn't matter if you run a high production food service establishment or are a self-proclaimed culinary expert of your personal kitchen, these scoops were made for plating masters everywhere!.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Overall good product and seems durable.
chinese copie of the Vollrath model. That would not have been so upsetting, if the price would have been o.k.
That is not the case. It is even more expensive than the original. The quality doesn't look good ether. I hope it will survive the next year.