New Star 1 pc Heavy Duty Black 36x36 inch Interlocking Restaurant/Bar Anti-Fatigue Rubber Floor Mat
|Price:||+ $61.87 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anti Fatigue properties provide all-day comfort when standing for long periods of time. Perfect for in-plant applications including workstations, assembly lines and more
- The drainage holes allow liquid and waste to pass through, making this rubber matting easy to clean and stain resistant providing a clean, dry and safe work area
- Interlocking edges to easily attach with other mats
- Each mat measures approximately 3-feet by 3-feet and is 3/8 of an inch thick
- Shop over 2000+ restaurant supplies & equipment products in our online restaurant supply Amazon Store Front. Extremely fast shipping & great prices.
Product detailsSize Name:36" x 36" | Colour Name:black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 91.44 x 16.51 x 15.24 cm; 5.78 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 26 April 2018
- Manufacturer : New Star Foodservice
- ASIN : B009LNY36E
- Item Model Number : 54491
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cut down on the hazards of a commercial kitchen with these New Star Interlocking Anti-Fatigue Rubber Service Mats. Lay as many 3'x3' sections as you need to keep your staff from slips, trips and falls with this simple solution for wet floors in your service areas. Easy to clean and meant for long term use. Try one or more of our interlocking service mats today.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 20 October 2019
That said, I cut this mat into strips and used it to line the steps on my deck stairs. Those steps were DANGEROUSLY slipperly in the below-zero Illinois/Wisconsin winters. Now the snow doesn't pack down until it's ice, and if you sweep the snow off the stairs, you have some quality rubber instead of a potential layer of invisible black ice on your stairs.
I would HIGHLY recommend this as it serves dual-purposes of keeping your shoes/car/house more clean (as you're not walking in puddles and tracking stuff in) and more importantly, keeps you and your family/friends safe when walking where water tends to collect or run off.