New York Fashion Police Star Labs Sweatshirt - Star Laboratories Crewneck
- 7.8-ounce cotton/poly blend fleece - Air jet yarn for a soft, pill-resistant finish.
- Printed with industry leading techniques and premium inks to ensure highest quality and durability.
- Engineered for comfort, stretch resistance, and minimal shrinkage. Colors won't fade, crack, or peel.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Designed in New York City. Printed in the United States.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 15.24 x 1.27 cm; 340.19 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 November 2016
- ASIN : B01MXLSVKC
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 132,781 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #50 in Men's Novelty Sweatshirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 3 February 2017
Pros: I wear a medium for a baggy sweatshirt and this is a bit snug around the chest and waist, but the arms are ok and a good length. It's soft and not scratchy at all. A good quality Gildan sweatshirt.
Cons: It has a strong smell, kind of chemical, coming from the design. I'm hoping it will go away after a wash or two.
My only real issue is with the image. It is way too big. It should be centered and smaller. This image wraps under my arms. But I can live with that, the other thing about the image... I don't think it is printed, it feels and looks like a decal that was pressed on and it already looks to be slightly peeling at a corner. A few washes and I may have just a plain sweatshirt. Very disappointing.
I'm not sure it is even the right one, I do not see a NY Fashion Police logo anywhere.
Now I have to decide if it is worth it to return and wait even longer for another one.