Nexgard Spectra - Flea, Tick and Worming Monthly Chew for 15.1-30kg Dog, 6 Pack
- Prevents heartworm disease in dogs
- Treats and prevents flea and tick infestations in dogs
- Controls infestations due to adult roundworms, hookworms and whipworms
- Effective for the treatment of gastrointestinal nematodes
- Protects dogs against flea tapeworm infection due to its rapid killing action
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 21 November 2017
- Manufacturer : NexGard Spectra
- ASIN : B077XQ2MCB
- Item Model Number : N5843
- Best Sellers Rank: 86 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Boehringer Nexgard Spectra Chewable for Large Dogs Purple is the most complete protection against fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal worms in one tasty chew. It has been shown to be safe and effective in various breeds of dogs (including sensitive Collie breeds) when used as directed and can be given to puppies from 8 weeks of age, providing they weigh at least 2 kg. It comes as a tasty, beef-flavoured chew. The oral format also means no restrictions on swimming or bathing after treatment. This chewable contains the active ingredient afoxolaner, which has been developed specifically for dogs. It can be used as the part of the seasonal treatment of fleas and ticks. Comes in a pack of 6.
Keep away from reach of children and Pets
75 mg Afoxolaner and 15 mg Milbemycin Oxime
Given monthly one chew appropriate for dogs body weight
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very effective and very easy to administer.
By Tony B. on 9 June 2020
this meant the dog was 2 weeks overdue for it's monthly dose.