|Size||10 oz. / 300ml|
|Style||10 Fl. Oz.|
|Sport||Camping & Hiking|
|Item Model Number||571|
|Product Dimensions||21.59 x 6.35 x 6.35 cm; 362.87 Grams|
Nikwax TX.Direct Spray-On Waterproofing
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented, award-winning formula restores water-repellency to synthetic outerwear in a spray-on application.
- Provides high performance waterproofing while maintaining fabric breathability.
- Easy, spray-on application effective on all waterproof breathable laminates, coatings and microfibers
- Recommended for all waterproof/breathable laminate fabrics, including Gore-Tex, Ultrex, Entrant, eVENT and Triple Point
- Water based and Biodegradable. Contains NO flourocarbons (PFCs) and NO VOCs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nikwax TX.Direct Waterproofing restores water-repellency and revives breathability of waterproof garments.
From the manufacturer
- THE ONLY OUTDOOR COMPANY: to manufacture an entire range of water-based waterproofing products and has never used aerosols
- THE FIRST AND ONLY COMPANY to carbon balance its operation for 40 years
Who We Are
Fed up with the leather waterproofing products on the market, a young Nick Brown invented his own. Using a tea kettle and a Primus stove, he mixed his first batch in a dodgy London flat. Nick started selling his “Nick’s Wax”into outdoor retail shops. As the first ever non-softening wax for leather, Nick’s invention soon gained a massive following. Nikwax is now the global leader in safe, high performance cleaning and waterproofing products for outdoor clothing, footwear, and equipment.
- THE FIRST OUTDOOR COMPANY: to produce non-softening waterproofing wax for leather boots.
- THE FIRST OUTDOOR COMPANY: to develop water-based waterproofing for clothing that could be used in a home washer.
- THE FIRST OUTDOOR COMPANY: to have a completely PFC-Free range of products