Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Nizoral Shampoo value pack Original 7 Fl. Oz (Pack of 1) Basic
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid volume||7 Fluid Ounces|
|Item weight||7 Ounces|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||26 x 124 x 56 millimetres|
About this item
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Dandruff stays off your head & shoulders with this dandruff treatment shampoo that helps relieve itchy & flaky scalps. When using your regular shampoo and conditioner use twice a week between washes. Works on all hair types & gray hair.
- KETOCONAZOLE: This dandruff relief shampoo is made with ketoconazole 1%, an effective ingredient that binds to your hair's natural protein to kill dandruff. Your scalp remains flake-free with the shampoo's thick lather & leaves hair manageable & shiny.
- ITCHY SCALP: Dandruff is caused when scalp-cells regenerate at an accelerated rate faster than scalps can handle. With hormones, diet, stress & genes, dandruff can be fought with the clinically proven anti-dandruff shampoo Nizoral, with ketoconazole 1%.
- DANDRUFF TREATMENT: Clinically proven Nizoral helps maintain a healthy scalp with the anti-dandruff shampoo that kills dandruff & controls itchiness & flaking. A soft shampoo with ketoconazole, use it twice a week between shampoos for a flake-free scalp.
- ANTI DANDRUFF: Fight dandruff and flakiness with Nizoral A-D if you've tried products by Neutrogena, Neutrogena T/Gel, Head and Shoulders, Selsun Blue, Dove, John Masters Organics, WOW Skin Products, Denorex, and Biolage.
Product detailsSize:7 Fl. Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.6 x 12.4 x 5.6 cm; 198.45 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Nizoral
- ASIN : B00AINMFAC
- Item Model Number : 20053076191404
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fight dandruff outbreaks with Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. This powerful dandruff relief shampoo controls flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. It combines the effectiveness of ketoconazole 1%, a proven dandruff-fighting ingredient, with salon-tested gentleness. Use it just twice a week in between your regular shampoos to control dandruff. This flaky scalp shampoo is gentle enough to use on color-treated, chemically processed, and gray hair, and has a thick, rich lather that rinses clean and leaves your hair smelling fresh.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
So I researched the cause of dandruff recently and discovered there isn’t one cause, but many. Some are from dry skin; others from anxiety; and still others from a kind of bacteria that lives just beneath the top layer of skin.
So I experimented with a variety of DIY at home solutions; going around with a greasy cream substance on my head (and transferred to my pillow) at night.
What worked best for me was using over the counter triple antibiotic cream. I now believe my dandruff to be the kind caused by that just-under-the-skin bacteria; whatever it is, and will report my findings to my doctor so maybe, once and for all, some specific antibacterial product will kill off these little nuisances that cause my dandruff flareups.
Best of luck to all with dandruff issues. I hope this product works for you, but if not, Google home remedies for dandruff, I’d still no luck try what I found works best: triple antibiotic cream from the drug store. If you notice any improvement, see your doctor and share your findings.