NoTrax T30 General Purpose Rubber Competitor Safety/Anti-Fatigue Mat for Wet Areas, 3' Width x 5' Length, Black, 1
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- General purpose rubber anti-fatigue drainage, easy to handle
- General purpose rubber compounds for varying degrees of grease and oil protection
- Lightweight for easy handling and cleaning
- Molded-in beveled edges to reduce trip hazards
- low profile for easy cart access
- drainage system removes liquid and debris from worker platform
- Measures 5-feet length by 3-feet width by 1/2-inches thickness
Product detailsColour Name:Black | Size Name:3' Width x 5' Length
- Product Dimensions : 99.06 x 20.32 x 20.32 cm; 9.46 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 November 2012
- Manufacturer : Superior Manufacturing Group, Inc
- ASIN : B003U1SHRE
- Item Model Number : T30S0035BL
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NoTrax Competitor general purpose rubber safety/anti-fatigue mat for wet areas. Competitor is a cost effective lightweight anti-fatigue mat with molded-in beveled edges for a more workstation oriented environment. The general purpose rubber compounds for varying degrees of grease and oil protection, Competitor has a lightweight design making it perfect for applications where the mat is routinely moved for cleaning. Large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and debris from work areas and the molded-in beveled edges reduce trip hazards, allowing for easy access onto and off of the mat. Application requirements: flexible configurations, some exposure to grease, oils and water, drainage and comfort, beveled edges for cart traffic, easy handling. Measures 5-feet length by 3-feet width by 1/2-inches thickness. Black color.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 August 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 9 August 2020