Non-Slip Bathtub Mat, Shower Mats for Bath Tub, PVC Loofah Bathroom Mats for Wet Areas, Quick Drying (17.3"x27.5")
Enhance your purchase
- Non Slip & Durable: Instead of traditional bath mats with difficult cleaning suction cups, which may slide around and damage your tub or floor surface, our bath rugs have more practical and durable plaid backings. The lattice patterns on its bottom can ensure the safety of your family by holding the mat steadily in place. Elderly people and children welcome.
- Comfort Shower: Soft loofah-like textured surface makes this shower rug comfortable for your shower in bare feet. Besides cutting the cold hard floor off from your body and providing a warm support, it also gently massages and exfoliates your skin.
- Outstanding Draining: As natural drain holes, loop surface and lattice bottom can work together to encourage water to flow past the bath mat without getting caught. No need to worry about blocking water.
- Easy Cleaning: Foam on top can be easily rinsed off. You can simply use a showerhead and just leave the mat on your bathroom floor or hang over your bathtub. The mat can dry fast, will not create any smell and marks on your floor.
- Safe To Use: Made from all premium recyclable materials, our odorless bath drying mat with nice neutral colors has more reliable quality. Phthalate Free. Safe and ideal for any use in your private home and public places, like restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, childcare facilities, etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: 17.3"x27.5"(44x70cm) Measures by hand. Please allow 0.5" error.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. This is great for anti-slip in a shower setting.
2. It works in showers with textured bottoms that suction cups won’t stick to.
1. When I first opened it, it had a strong new rubber/plastic smell. This has slowly dissipated, but still smells strongly in a hot water shower (weeks after I started using it).
2. It collects hair. The way the rubber is woven together, hair, fuzz, etc gets stuck in it.
3. It somewhat floats.
4. It holds water, even 24 hours after use.
I bought this for my toddler. While it works wells for anti-slip in the shower, because it collects so much gross stuff and because it somewhat floats, we don’t use it for bath.
If you found this review helpful, please mark it below.