|Package Dimensions||54.29 x 7.9 x 7.6 cm; 640 Grams|
|Item Weight||640 g|
Bath Mat, Shower Mat Non-Slip Round PVC Massage Mat with Drain Holes, Bathroom Rug , Bathtub Mat with Suction Cups for Bathroom (55x55 cm, Blue)
Enhance your purchase
|Product care instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- Material : The round bath mat is made of environmentally friendly PVC material.It bends arbitrarily, flexible and elastic, not easy to deform.
- Anti-slip : The shower mat features a lightly textured surface with multiple drainage holes for greater traction and stability. Suction cups can ensure that the bath mat is firmly adhered to the bathtub or shower floor.
- Strong Suction Base : Easily secures to smooth, clean surface, the bathtub mats small suction cups to adhere to the bathtub floor. The round mat securely attaches to the floor of any bathtub or spa.
- Easy to Clean: Periodically cleaning the bathroom mat will ensure a fresh appearance by removing oil and soap buildup. Hassle-free, the bathtub mat is washable in cold water and with a mild detergent.
- Relax Feet : Shower slipmat give you mini foot massage to relieve your fatigue and make a simple exfoliation treatment. The textured surface also makes a nice cushion for foot when you’re taking a long bath.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Material : PVC.
2. Size : 50x50cm (21" x 21").
3. Package Included : 1 x Round shower mat.
4. Easy to clean.
1. Perfect size, suitable for bathroom.
2. Strong non slip prevents deviation and sliding, with Suction Cups for Bathroom at the bottom.
3. Skin-friendly and safer, adding softness and comfortable to your home.
1. Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. We recommend that when you use this product for the first time, soak it in warm water for about 5 minutes to make it as stretched as possible.
3. Do not use bath oils and jump on the bathtub mat to avoid slipping.
4. Before use, be sure to confirm whether the suction cups at the bottom of the bath mat is firmly attached to the bathtub or the bathroom floor.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|