- KEEP EXPLORING. Navigating overflowing streams and overgrown fields is no problem for these ultra-durable, quick-drying FlashDry XD women's pants. A touch of stretch, plus drawcords at the waist and ankles, keep the fit in check.
- QUICK-DRYING. These lightweight, woven-stretch pants are made to take on the land or water. FlashDry technology enables you to stay drier and more comfortable longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments.
- STANDARD FIT. These pants are designed with a standard, leg-skimming fit. A 2x2 wide rib-knit waistband offers flexible comfort. Stretch drawcord at the leg openings allows you to adjust the height of these pants for a personalized fit.
- SECURE STORAGE. Front hand pockets and a zip pocket help store your belongings.
- DETAILS. Heat transfer logo on back-right yoke adds a signature look to these pants. Leg opening: 17". Inseam: S 30", R 32".
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our 'true north', the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 33.02 x 7.62 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 October 2018
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- ASIN : B07J6P71W2
- Item Model Number : NF0A2UOP
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,714 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m a curvy 14AU size, and these fit well.