The North Face Women's Indi Parka
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Women’s lightly insulated fleece parka
- Standard Fit
- Sweater-knit fleece with insulation
- Attached drop hood with high collar and ribbed double-knit detail
- Covered zip and snap placket on center front
- 330 g/m² 100% polyester sweater fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ready for weekend hikes, this heavyweight, sweater-knit fleece parka features lightweight insulation, a hood and high collar for additional coverage.
From the manufacturer
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our 'true north', the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
- Package Dimensions : 40.64 x 28.96 x 21.08 cm; 499 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 May 2018
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- ASIN : B078PNLJ7Y
- Item Model Number : NF0A3MEFDYZ
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 47,080 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #221 in Women's Jackets
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|