- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L jacket with mesh drop liner
- 100 perecent windproof fabric
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Center front stormflap with Velcro closure
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets, partial elastic-bound cuffs, and hem cinch-cord
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 381.02 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- ASIN : B01GSFRIE6
- Item Model Number : T92VCUJK3
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,093 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Materialfehler wurde nicht anerkannt, Umtausch ohne wirklicheBegründung verweigert...
Auf keinen Fall nochmal
So I bought an x large I take a medium in ladies usually
I like my outwear not to have a sports fit because I do more than run in the park in them
I like extra room for layering and love the additional length in a rain coat especially here in SE Ga where our rains can get pretty dicey
It's ok quality but it's made in China and it's a truly expensive jacket taking that into consideration
Seems fairly weather proof but haven't experienced tropical weather in it yet
Would I buy it again? probably not but if having North Face on your chest means something go for it
Personally I'd pay more if it was made in America and provided jobs for Americans
3 stars sums it up
It felt like I was wearing a jacket of material one step up from a garbage bag. I had purchased a Jacket at Walmart for $8 just to make due until I ordered a north face replacement and it was better quality. Maybe I got a bad one as I did by it “used- like new” so obviously someone else wasn’t impressed either but, dang. I can’t believe this has any decent reviews if they are all like what I received.