- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with mesh lining
- 100% windproof
- Updated fit and design
- Improved shaping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our 'true north', the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 40 x 34 x 14 cm; 386 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 December 2018
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- ASIN : B07FKMLNDZ
- Item Model Number : T93MHQJK3. XS
- Department : Womens
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,419 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I live in the north east and its perfect for 40’ and above with a sweater. Great rain jacket!
I am 5’9” and normal weight for my height, I got an XL and it fits perfectly with a little room, not snug fitting. It’s exactly what I wanted as I had planned to put sweaters/ sweatshirts under it.
This jacket is AS cute and stylish as the pictures.,
Could have been a bit cheaper because it is so lightweight but I’m overall happy with my purchase.
I bought the navy with the light blue fern design - very attractive! I haven’t had the opportunity to wear it in the rain yet but I’m hoping it matches all the other qualities. Thus far, a fine purchase!