|Number of Game Players||4, 10|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 - 100 years|
|Item Model Number||SQ-199|
|Product Dimensions||40 x 15 x 40 cm; 590 Grams|
Not Parent Approved: A Fun Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Teens, Families and Mischief Makers - The Original, Hilarious Family Party Game
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Not Parent Approved|
|Age range (description)||168 months to 1200 months|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||40 x 15 x 40 centimetres|
|Number of players||4, 10|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE BEST, HILARIOUS, AWARD-WINNING PARTY GAME - A fun card game for families - for tweens, teens and their families that brings everyone together and makes a perfect gift for kids and teens (4-10 players, ages 8+).
- EVERYONE WILL WANT TO PLAY - Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100% family-friendly. Designed to reintroduce a love of family games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play.
- WARNING: Kids will unplug and put down their phones. Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids will find hilarious while distracted from their screens. You might even giggle a few times.
- DURABLE CARDS, PORTABLE GAME - Comes with 455 high-quality, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Its take-anywhere size is great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. It's not just a tabletop game - take the laughter with you wherever you go!
- GREAT FOR RELUCTANT READERS - Winner of Scholastic's Gold Star Toy Award. Scholastic Review says you can consider this game "your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills." A fun game for kids - with benefits!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Each player draws seven red answer cards.
BURP AND PLAY
It’s time for the burp-off! The winner becomes the Burp Boss - who draws the first blue question card.
CHOOSE & SLIDE
Choose and slide your craziest red card to the Burp Boss, face-down.
READ AND WIN!
The wackiest card wins! The Burp Boss reads each answer and chooses a winner - and it’s on to the next round...
One of the best kid games out there!
Unplug time for the whole family.
Ever wondered how booger juice, vampire bunnies, and grandma can end up in the same sentence? With Not Parent Approved, your kids get to:
- Play their mischievous selves without getting into real trouble.
- Expand their imagination and creativity through wacky humor.
- Effortless entertaining during sleepovers, parties, summer camp, summer vacation, holiday reunions, school breaks, road trips, flights, picnics, and any event with the family.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 17 January 2018