OLD BAY Rub, 22 oz, Great on Fish or Chicken
|Price:||($1.02 / ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- Spice up fish or chicken with the iconic flavor of OLD BAY
- World famous all-purpose seasoning
- Unique blend of 18 herbs and spices
- Try on snacks like popcorn, french fries, or chips
- Same great taste for more than 75 years
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:22 Ounce (Pack of 1) | Style Name:Rub
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 20.5 x 9.3 x 6.6 cm; 624 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 July 2012
- Manufacturer : Old Bay
- ASIN : B008OGD3TW
- Item Model Number : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,842 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Since 1939, OLD BAY has been treating taste buds in the mid-Atlantic and beyond -- spicing up seafood, chicken, snacks, and more. This all-purpose seasoning contains a unique blend of 18 spices and herbs, including celery salt, paprika, and red and black pepper.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly, in the past, it has been difficult to find in Australia. Thank you Amazon, for making it accessible to its aficionados who are in Australia.
It’s a savory flavouring, with overtones of celery, paprika and pepper.
For those who have enjoyed it previously, it is now more accessible; for newcomers, I recommend you give it a try!