|Package Dimensions||71.75 x 60.32 x 6.98 cm; 2.47 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.47 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
[MAT ONLY] Standing Desk Mat with Massage Ball by ErgoBuro - Anti Fatigue Mat for Standing Desk Office - Padded Floor Mat for Comfort [NO LAPTOP STAND OR MOUSEPAD]
Enhance your purchase
- DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE STANDING: Screw the traditional way of stiff standing and discover what it feels like to be “on the move”. ErgoBuro's topo textured and padded surface gets you and your legs moving without distracting you from your work.
- REDUCE FATIGUE, IMPROVE CONCENTRATION: The ergonomically designed anti-fatigue mat offers supportive & comfortable cushion for prolonged standing, helps you reduce fatigue, leg tension, and maintain a high level of focus. The unique centered massage ball will help you soothe your feet and stand comfortably longer
- STRETCH FREELY - Release your muscle tension like a yoga master. As you adjust your posture, you can easily stretch different parts of your tensed muscle. Our mat is sized just right for both men and women in mind.
- USE IT ANYWHERE: Stay safe with our unique anti-slip, anti-fatigue gel-like mat ensures that you'll never slide away whether working on hardwood, tile, vinyl, carpet, at the office, study room or wherever you are.
- [MAT ONLY]: Due to system limitations around the images being synced across marketplaces, the AU model only includes the anti fatigue mat and does not include the laptop riser or mousepad.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our non-flat standing mat with raised edges provides plenty of opportunity to stretch critical muscles in your legs including your calves and ankles.
Standing puts pressure on the arch and thus it’s important to occasionally relieve your arch. Our included firm ball roller can also be removed and used for myofascial release on other parts of the body, providing stress relief on more than just your lower body.
Our unique massage point dots promote circulation in your feet, increasing the venous flow within your legs and preventing any “dead leg” feeling.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Doing yoga. Simply stand on it and it helps different parts of your tensed body. It also allows you to be able to stand longer at your job or wherever you need to stand for a long period of time. It has a unique anti slip , and anti fatigue gel like mat ensures you will never slide away no matter what type of flooring you are on. I use mine in my
Craft room when I am working on shirts abs designs. It also has a ball in the middle so you can rotate your feet on it to reduce the tension in them as well. Great for the body mentally and physically. Lightweight and can simply be moved anywhere.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 March 2021