- Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Product; UPF 50+ Ultraviolet Protection
- Perfect For Surfing, Swimming, Paddle Sports, Boating, And Beach Days
- Comfortable Yet Durable 6oz Polyester/Spandex Construction
- Minimal Seam Placement For Maximum Rash Protection
- Slim Fit: Fits Close to Body, But Is Not Tight
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 October 2013
- Manufacturer : O'Neill Wetsuits
- ASIN : B00GD22VFG
- Item Model Number : 4340-002-XS
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 45,209 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Note if you wear large, please buy ex-Large as the sweater is a little tight on the skin. I want to be comfortable in the shirt, so I bought ex-Large. I give it 5 stars because the material is soft, cool, and light. The only thing is I haven't tried it yet outside in the sun. Hopefully it will protect my hands and chest from the strong sun rays.