- Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Product; UPF 50+ Ultraviolet Protection
- Perfect For Surfing, Swimming, Paddle Sports, Boating, And Beach Days
- Comfortable Yet Durable 6oz Polyester/Spandex Construction
- Minimal Seam Placement For Maximum Rash Protection
- Performance Fit: Form-Fitting Tight Layer Fits Like A Second Skin
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Package Dimensions : 22.86 x 19.56 x 0.51 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 October 2013
- Manufacturer : O'Neill
- ASIN : B00GD24IKM
- Item Model Number : 3345-182-4
- Department : Unisex
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 46,840 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Protects against harmful rays.
A little scratchy (will rub my son a little raw on his nipples (I know tmi)). Gets uncomfortable after a couple hours.
Runs very small. It ran so small that I had to order a size 12 for my 8 year old. I initially ordered him a 10 and it was so snug it’d ride up his belly like a crop top. My son is SKINNY. He’s 53 inches tall and 55 pounds. He’s a noodle and we still had a sizing issue. Even the 12 is fitted but in a good way so I’m not sure how their sizing chart works.
My kids ask to take them off after a while because they aren’t super comfortable and rub them a little raw. When I alternate the shirt and bare skin it seems to be ok for them. Again all in all I’m not sure if I like these or not. Kind of expensive for a product that’s ok.
Reviewed in the United States on 16 July 2018