- Solid Color: 75%Nylon/25%Spandex, Space Dye: 87%Polyester/13%Spandex, Diffuse Starlight: 88%Nylon/12% Spandex.Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking stretchy material,yoga shorts provide maximum comfort.
- High-waist waistband workout shorts designed for tummy control and ample coverage while bending and stretching.
- Athletic shorts with handy side pockets to fit big moblie phone or credit card.
- 4-way stretch non see-through fabric and gusseted crotch for max comfort and mobility,contour your body without squeezing as you move from pose to pose and prevent thighs from rubbing.
- 8"inseam sports shorts are durable, functional and flattering! Perfect for yoga, fitness, gym, workouts, jogs, exercise, hiking, running, walking around the house or everyday use.If you are not satisfied for any reason, 30-Days NO RISK 100% Full Refund Assurance.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 25.91 x 23.11 x 1.78 cm; 136 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 July 2020
- ASIN : B08CVFM8GG
- Item Model Number : MOKESBLK20XS599
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,200 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #17 in Women's Sports Shorts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear them nearly everyday. They come up high enough around your waist are moisture wicking - perfect for the hot days in Australia.
the only fault if I had to give one is that I have a smaller waist than hips and butt and would love a draw string to pull them in a but tighter on my waist - but with that said they aren't loose I just like to be extra fitted in my leggings/shorts.
By Sarah on 21 March 2021
Top reviews from other countries
At 5'6" they hit just above my knees for full coverage. I've purchased oalka capris and know that I fit both an XL and XXL ( I'm about a size 16) so I went with the XL and they work fine- not see through at all in black.
I highly recommend the Oalka brand for running pants. Medium thickness, good stretch, and side pockets!
Reviewed in the United States on 15 August 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 9 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 9 May 2020