- High Support For Cup Under C,Pull On closure, Pullover Style Sports Bra
- Fixed bonded strappy criss- cross back are supportive and stylish. Double stretchy straps let you twist with ease, feeling free and unrestricted when you're on the move.
- Built-in pockets removable padding and wide covered elasticated hem band for extra support and coverage, soft to skin and comfortable to wear
- Casual and freedom enough, which perfect for any type of workout or fitness-related activities: yoga ,running, hiking, biking, pilates, dancing, gym etc.
- 4 Way Stretch and Non See-Through Fabric:73% polyamide, 27% spandex. Skin-friendly, breathable, soft, comfortable, quick drying and deodorant.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 21.9 x 19.3 x 3.9 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 August 2020
- Manufacturer : Ocean Blues
- ASIN : B08FCJVFLK
- Item Model Number : Ocean Blues
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am 34 B, 127 pounds, and typically opt for mediums, which is what I ordered. I hate anything tight and binding, especially when I'm working out. This sports bra fits perfectly, not pinchy, overly tight, or uncomfortable. The bands on the back are super cute and add a unique look to the overall design. I thought they might be distracting during a strenuous workout but they weren't. Everything stayed in place!
The material is soft, non irritating, and moisture wicking.
The bra is cute and more fashionable to wear under my exposed back workout tanks. Plus, I feel confident wearing it because the removeable padded cups offer a good amount of coverage. I do wish the cups were easier to insert. When I wash it, they sometimes get wonky and I have to reposition them which can be tricky.
Overall, I am quite pleased with the fit and feel of this sports bra. It's the only one that I own like it! :)
It is really well made, and super cute. But the cups are too small, and the shoulder straps push too hard on the top of the shoulders. A good sports bra leverages the pressure better, instead of putting all the weight on your shoulders.
I know how sports bras are supposed to fit, I'm a long time athlete with lots of experience. But this one is for show, not function - super cute back straps, etc. I realize most sports bras just mash things in, but this doesn't have enough room. Even going up a size isn't going to work.
I could wear for maybe an hour, I don't think anyone larger than an A cup could wear this very long.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 October 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 6 October 2020
The cups are removable.
The leopard print and the straps make this one super cute. I think it would look nice under one of those exercise tops meant to show off the sports bra underneath. The stitching seemed well done, especially around the band.
I wish I had been sent the right size because this seems like a quality sports bra for low-impact exercise.