|Item weight||25 Kilograms|
Artiss Office Computer Desk Corner Table w/Bookshelf Veneer Home Rotary 140CM Length
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
About this item
- 360°ROTATABLE BOOKSHELF: Available to all-round rotate for a flexible arrangement as per your requiment; Like 90°rotation as a corner desk, 180°rotation as a 210cm long desk.
- AMPLE SPACE: The S-shape bookshelf with strong powder-coated tubes for a perfect classification and 2-tier storage space of your books, magazines, and ornament; And the computer desk with 140 x 50cm desk top to provide you a spacious workstation/study space with maximum productivity.
- STRONG STRUCTURE: Constructed with big thick wooden base, which is compose of a book shelf on one side and a U-shape powder-coated legs on the other side, to make it a better load-carrying stability and robust use.
- MATERIAL: Made of 38mm hollow board with melamine veneer finish table and high gloss bookshelf for sound & heat insulation, anti-corrosion, easy maintenance, scratch-resistance, and also long lifespan.
- SIZE & WARRANTY: Desk Dimension: 140 x 50 x 74.5cm; Bookshelf Dimension: 100 x 59 x 25cm; We've got you covered 1-YEAR warranty and provide a customized and professional customer service before and after your purchase.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Simple yet practical, this piece of furniture is surely the solution for a productive working environment. It is designed with a 360 degree rotatable side shelf having everything in an arm is reach, just the perfect working area. Featuring sturdy construction, high quality melamine finish and a contemporary design that will match any decor, it is the perfect furniture for your study area.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The holes that were meant to be there were not there. And even when they were there, they were not deep enough and as such the screws were not able to go inside. I had to use the screwdriver to make the holes and use the screwdriver with a hammer to actually create some holes!
Your instructions say dont use a drill so i didnt bother to buy a drill. But what do you do if there are no holes?? It was very tiresome and more difficult than it should have been. Please please ensure your products have holes where there are meant to be holes. And make sure they are deep enough so that the screws actually will fit inside.