|Package Dimensions||74.93 x 44.45 x 2.54 cm; 2.63 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.63 kg|
Olanly 2-Pack Durable Half Circle Striped Door Mat Outdoors, Heavy Duty Doormat, Easy Clean, Low-Profile Mats for Entry, Garage, Patio, High Traffic Areas, 29X17, Striped Round Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||29" x 17"|
About this item
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The Olanly Doormat is the last doormat you’ll need to buy! Constructed of high-quality 100% recycled rubber, this commercial-grade doormat is designed to last. Its ultra-durable yet flexible material can withstand heavy traffic, making it a perfect fit for any busy home or business.
- ABSORBS MOISTURE AND DIRT: Our mat is designed with a strong, rubber beveled border that helps to form a retention dam to trap moisture, mud or other messy unwanted debris from tracking into your home. Plus, the slightly raised 100% polypropylene artificial grass helps to perfectly trap dirt and dries quickly to help prevent everyday wear and tear better than coir doormat or coco coir doormat.
- SLEEK LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: Our half circle mat measures 29" x 17" and features 0.4" slim, low-profile design ideal for low-clearing doors or entryways. The sophisticated colors and stylish patterns add tasteful decor to your front door, home, lobby, office, patio, garage, business, barn, living spaces, driveway and many more common areas!
- NON-SLIP RUBBER BACKING: With its strong and heavy-duty rubber backing, our doormat does not slip and effectively protects your expensive interior floor coverings or the floor itself.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply vacuum with a hand-held vacuum, sweep with a broom, or shake off outdoors or over your garbage bin. For a deeper clean, wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap, or use a garden hose to rinse the mat outdoors. Allow your mat to fully air dry before next use. Do not use bleach.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TO MAKE EVERYDAY LIFE EASIER
We are dedicated to bringing our customers premium, high-quality, and functional household products at reasonable prices. Our vision is to continuously innovate and improve our products based on customer needs as well as current industry trends. With many different color and sizes to choose from, you will easily find mats to coordinate with your decor!
- Constructed of high-quality recycled rubber with PP premium artificial grass
- Dimensions: 17" x 29" x 0.4" / 23" x 35" x 0.4"
- Brown/ Grey/ Red/ Coffee/ Green
- Non-slip rubber backing
- Ribbed weave to work as shoe scraper
-1 Package includes: 2 pcs doormats
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME POPULAR QUESTIONS FROM OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS:
☛ HOW CAN I CLEAN THIS MAT?
For a quick clean, simply vacuum with a hand-held or regular sized vacuum. Your mat can also be spot cleaned using a mild soap and a damp cloth. For deeper cleans, use a garden hose to rinse off outdoors. Always air dry. Never use bleach on the mat.
☛ CAN I USE THIS MAT UNDER LOW-CLEARING DOORS?
Yes! Our mat is designed with a 0.4” sleek, low-pile for most low-clearing doors or entryways. This mat works in both interior and exterior spaces.
☛ DOES THE STRIPED DOORMAT HAVE A RUBBER SMELL?
Rubber mats naturally give off an odor because they're made of rubber. It has strong rubber smell when you initially unwrap it, please let it air out, it will be gone in a day or two.
☛ HOW IS OUR 2 PCS DOORMATS PACKAGED?
Our outdoor doormats packaged lay flat with a big box, while most other doormats packaged roll up with plastic film, so the doormat will stay in a curly state for a long time.
☛ HOW EFFECTIVE IS THIS MAT IN CAPTURING DIRT AND MOISTURE?
Good question. We’ve intentionally designed our door mats with solid, heavy-duty beveled rubber borders to help keep dirt and moisture trapped in the absorbent mat fabric and off your floors!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 14 August 2020