|Product Dimensions||20 x 13.5 x 0.2 cm; 172 Grams|
|Item Weight||172 g|
Optical Drawing Board, Acrylic Comics Reflection Tracing Line Tracing Board Table Copy Pad for Students Adults Artists Beginners
Enhance your purchase
- Optical Image Drawing---Project images reflection on Premium optical PMMA lens, that you can draw on any opaque material. Suitable for Animation industry, paper, white cloth, non-woven fabrics, graffiti, etc.
- Easy to Operate---Open your favorite picture on your phone and put the phone on the bracket, then you can start drawing by imitating the image projected to the drawing paper.
- Portable Stand---The bracket can easily hold most mobile phones and tablets in position. Detachable structure makes it easy to carry. Brackets to keep your drawing process stable and smooth
- Durable and Dimmable---The lens sheet is made of high quality Acrylic material, good toughness, not easy to break. You can adjust the brightness of your phone or tablet to get the desired effect of the drawing picture.
- Widely Use---This tracing line drawing painting board helps develop hand-eye coordination and basic drawing skills, suitable for kids, beginning artists, comics/anime loverss, animation industry, etc.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Type: Drawing Board
Dimming mode: Use the phone to adjust the brightness
Waterproof rating: IP65
Suitable for Animation industry, paper, white cloth, non-woven fabrics, graffiti, etc.
Weight: Approx. 172g
Size: Approx. 20 * 13.5 * 0.2cm/7.9 * 5.3 * 0.08in
1 * Drawing Board
5 * Brackets
1 * User Manual
1. Choose photos in your phone or tablet;
2. Using conversion software to convert pictures into sketch line drawings, or not for color pictures;
3. Mirror the picture in the phone or tablet (If not, the imaged is reversed);
4. Place the phone or tablet flat on the table, place the board on the two brackets. The board is in the middle, the phone is on one side, and the required white paper is on the other side;
5. Use the projection to draw the picture;
6. Adjust the brightness of your phone or tablet to get the desired effect.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|