|Package Dimensions||20.83 x 14.22 x 1.52 cm; 159 Grams|
|Item Weight||159 g|
Sketch Wizard Optical Drawing Board,Art Easy Drawing Tool for Zero-Based Mould Toy Students Adults Artists Beginners
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Principle of Optical Imaging: Through the lens sheet, you can see that the picture is imaged on the drawing paper,that you can draw on any opaque material
- Easy to Use : No need for draft, Just need to download the APP, import the picture, put the phone on the shelf, and then you can trace or draw any masterpiece more easily anytime without drawing skills.
- Ideal tracing tool: No more limited to drawing on the semi-transparent paper. You can paint on ceramics, cloth,clothes, bags watercolor paper, wood and so on.Provides much more possibility for your creative work!
- Support Mobile Phones & Tablets: There are 2 splicing methods for bracket, simple and quick to assemble, support for most mobile phones and tablets
- Applicable People :This Optical Drawing Board is suitable for children, adults, comics, anime lovers,junior painters, junior artists, animation industry, etc., with no basic painting experience. You can paint on paper, clothes, bags and so on. Help develop hand-eye coordination and basic drawing skills.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
About This Product:
Lens: optical coated lens
Adaptation device: support mobile phone / tablet use
Features: Optical imaging copy, APP line draft extraction
1 * Reflection Borad
5 * Pcs Device Holder Kit
1. Choose photos in your phone or tablet;
2. Using conversion software to convert pictures into sketch line drawings, or not for color pictures;
3. Mirror the picture in the phone or tablet (If not, the imaged is reversed);
4. Place the phone or tablet flat on the table, place the board on the two brackets. The board is in the middle, the phone is on one side, and the required white paper is on the other side;
5. Use the projection to draw the picture;
6. Adjust the brightness of your phone or tablet to get the desired effect.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Advertised as it enlarges too, not only it doesn't enlarge you can even hardly see the images reflection, I wonder how dare he even sells a worthless piece of rubbish like this?!
What a rip off, I am demanding a full refund with your misleading ad.