|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 0.25 x 12.78 cm; 204.12 Grams|
|Item Model Number||KB021-001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||204 g|
Organic Bamboo Nursing Breast Pads - 14 Washable Pads + Wash Bag - Breastfeeding Nipple Pad for Maternity - Reusable Nipplecovers for Breast Feeding (Large 4.8", Pastel Touch)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 14 Pack + Laundry Bag + Gift Bag - Enough to last you for a week. To wash, simply put it in the laundry bag. No more worries about losing a piece!
- Super Absorbent - Total of 4 layers, 3 layers of ultra absorbent bamboo backed with waterproof layer to prevent leakages! For super heavy flow, please bring an extra set of nursing pads to change after 5-6 hours.
- Organic - 100% safe for babies to latch on after use. Organic Bamboo is the softest and most absorbent fabric that we have to offer, giving the best comfort for your sore nipples all day long!
- Contoured Cone Design - Shaped perfectly for your nipples without awkward bulging of the pads. Fits size B to D perfectly!
- Best Gift For Mommies - Gift the most useful and thoughtful gift to new mommies, comes with a beautiful organza gift bag.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ultra Soft Bamboo Nursing Breast Pads Loved By Mommies!
Breastfeeding journey is tough but you are never alone! We understand that you need comfortable breast pads to ease your sore or cracked nipples from long feedings or pumping.
Loved By Thousands Of Mommies Worldwide
Leakage causes huge problems for any breastfeeding moms, we added an extra layer of bamboo to ensure maximum absorption of your breastmilk. The top layer is also made waterproof to ensure that you don't encounter wet milk spots on your outerwear.
Features You'll Love:
- Perfect Size: Choose from 3 different sizes for every breasts size.
- Contoured Cone Design: To fit your nipple shape without hurting them.
- Ultra Soft Bamboo: Soothe your sore or cracked nipples.
- 3 Layers of Absorption: Suitable for oversupply mommies.
- Waterproof Outer Layer: No more leakages.
- Handmade With Love: Each Breast Pad is hand crafted with love to ensure the highest quality delivered to you
- 14 Pack: Last you for a week!
- Laundry Wash Bag: No more lost breast pads in the washer.
- Organza Gift Bag: Use as a gift or to store your nipplecovers.
Get our KeaBabies Nursing Pads For Breastfeeding today, try it to believe it!
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Clare on 28 February 2020
I was so optimistic after seeing all the great reviews but I definitely haven’t had the same experience.
Top reviews from other countries
They're incredibly comfortable to wear, and super absorbent. My baby sometimes sleeps for 7h at night, and although my boobs become very full and sore, these pads have not leaked once even though they're saturated on the inside - all while remaining soft and comfortable enough to not hurt or irritate sensitive skin. It seems as though they're designed to wick moisture away from the surface layer, and so far I've not had any problems with feeling damp or chafed. They wash brilliantly, dry quickly and so far I haven't noticed any sour milk stink coming from them (even when they've sat in the laundry basket for a couple of days).
The only negative I could think of is that they're not the slimmest option, which is possibly more obvious on my smaller chest (32b/c). However I think that's a small and negligible compromise to make for such a high quality, sustainable product.
Have been using these for 2 months now and they’re great. Very absorbent and dry quickly. However I have bought some more because they wouldn’t last me a whole day and night and you definitely need more than just one for every day (and we do a wash every other day!). Two packs would be fine though :)
1. The outer layer is no longer waterproof so I keep leaking through them.
2. They feel quite bulky now, so make my bras quite tight, and you can see them under thin tops /bras.
Overall wouldn't recommend sorry.