|Product Dimensions||22.1 x 9.02 x 3.56 cm; 431 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PD01|
|Item Weight||431 g|
Desk Pencil Drawer Organizer, Large Capacity Pop-Up Student Storage Hidden Desktop Drawer Tray, Great for Office School Home Desk (White, 2-Pack)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ▸【Size】About L8.7 x W3.55 x H1.4 inches
- ▸【Keep Desktop Clean】It can hold a variety of small sundries about office and life, such as pens, erasers, adapters and headphones, etc. Keep the supplies within easy reach while keep your desktop neat and clean.
- ▸【Repeated Pick & Place】Made of high quality and durable ABS plastic, good wear resistance. The catapult has been rigorously tested, simple to operate and meets the requirements of daily repetitive open and closed.
- ▸【Easy to Install】Comes with self-adhesive 3M tape, you can choose the most comfortable position to fix it in a smooth plane, just pay attention to the distance after it pops up.
- ▸【Hidden Storage】It hidden in the bottom of the desktop, do not take up the desktop space, not even into your line of sight, it has a certain degree of privacy to protect your private storage items.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep your desktop more tidy and clean!
How to use?
1) Make sure the place to be installed clean and smooth.
2) Tear off the tape from the back, and push the tray on the under desk side.
3) Keep pressing all areas of the drawer for more than 30 seconds to make it stronger.
4) Put the pens / earaser/ phone or other supplies on your desk into the drawer.
THIS DRAWER TRAY IS NOT LOCKABLE!!! Please pay attention before purchase.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 4 October 2020
What I love about this product it’s the sturdiness and removeable!!! You can remove it very easily to dislocate!
i ended up switching places 3 times the drawer’s position, and it never left a residue or lost its glue!!! Not recommended right but it happened.
Also, one time it got stuck on top of my table accidentally, i thought my table was ruined, but it came off without leaving a residue, it was hard to remove . i’m still using it without any issues
you won’t regret the purchase