Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion – Sciatica Coccyx Pillow - Ergonomic Office Chair Cushion for Tailbone Pain for Computer Car Bus Plane Park Bench (Seat Cushion)
- ★SUPPORT WHERE YOU NEED IT -This premium Coccyx orthopedic memory foam seat cushion is the premiere choice for lower back and tailbone and sciatica pain relief! Our take-anywhere design makes your home, car, and office the most comfortable place you’ll be.
- ★TAILBONE PILLOW FOR YOUR BUM AND BACK –Whether your lower lumbar aches on those long car trips, or sitting at your desk makes your sciatica flare up, our orthopedic design fits comfortably, and offers the most support for your money!
- ★SHAPE YOU CAN COUNT ON –Our long lasting comfort and superior shape holding foam makes this tailbone cushion an amazing choice for wheelchairs, international travel, and even those that like just a little extra sitting cushion.
- ★PORTABLE CLEAN –It really couldn’t be simpler: just unzip the soft touch cover, remove the foam pillow, and throw the cover in the wash. So, no matter where you are, Save&Softis there to keep you relaxed, happy, and pain free.
- ★GUARANTEED –Best of all, your investment is fully protected FOR LIFE! Every office chair seat cushion we sell is covered by a full lifetime guarantee, so sit back and relax. If you’re not happy, neither are we, and all you have to do is let us know. From refund to replacement, we’ll make sure you’re happy.
Product detailsColour Name:Seat Cushion
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 45.59 x 35.56 x 8 cm; 652.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Save&Soft
- ASIN : B01KG6RX3O
- Item Model Number : E-1
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
THERE’S THAT PAIN AGAIN… Whether you find yourself in your office chair more than you’d like, or those redeye plane rides are causing lower back pain, we all deal with some lower back or coccyx discomfort from time to time… YOU NEED THE SAVE&SOFT MEMORY FOAM SEAT CUSHION IF YOU: are an office worker and sit for long periods of time; are a professional driver (Truck Diver, Taxi Driver, etc.); are an international traveler (long and frequent flights, trips in buses and trains) and need flight seat cushion; suffer from back pain, pain in the lumbosacral region or hip joint, have radiculitis, spinal disc herniation, coccyx traumas, hemorrhoids, or prostatitis and need therapeutic seat cushion; are pregnant; want to improve your posture or establish good posture for children and teenagers; use a wheelchair. HEMORRHOIDS? We get it, they hurt! Having the proper coccyx cushion pillow to protect yourself from further pain is the key, and our velvet office chair seat cushion cover is just the thing you need. GUARANTEED! Remember, we’ve got your back, and bum for that matter. Enjoy better protection at a price you can afford, and know that your investment is protected FOR LIFE. GET YOUR BACK ON TRACK, AND CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON NOW!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought two of them and use one on top of the other otherwise my tailbone touches the seat. I’m of average weight and height.
When not sitting on the cushion it resumes its original shape very quickly. But like I mentioned already. As soon as you sit on it, it flattens out.
Update after a couple of months: still awesome, hasn't squashed flat at all (and I'm a large lady)
By Dove on 18 May 2019
Top reviews from other countries
He will be taking a long flight soon and this cushion will be a blessing. The fact that it comes with its own carrying case and the cover is washable is an added bonus.
I also use it in my car (2018 Volt) where GM could not design a comfortable car seat even if their business depended on it. This has again saved my back. I will recommend storing it in your house at night if the temperature drops below zero in your region. This is because memory foam can become stiff in cold weather and will take some time to soften.