- SUN PROTECTION: A wide shade with a floating foam-stiffened, varied width brim and UPF 50+ rating protects your face and neck from hot, sunny days. A wicking TransAction headband keeps sweat and water away from your brow and out of your eyes.
- COMFORTABLE AND LIGHT: The lightweight material will keep you cooler and comfortable while traveling and exploring the great outdoors. With an adjustable drawcord and removable chin cord, your favorite hat will stay with you on all your adventures.
- MULTIPLE USES: Whatever you are doing outside, we have you covered. This bucket sun hat is perfect for beach days, hiking, camping, fishing, tennis, kayaking and boating, and countless other outdoor activities. Easily packable!
- WATER-RESISTANT MATERIAL: Weighing in at a mere 2.9 ounces, this lightweight sun hat is made from 100% Supplex nylon and a plain weave crown and brim. This advanced sun hat is easily washable and is built to last.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 6 May 2010
- Manufacturer : Outdoor Research
- ASIN : B000FBDA7E
- Item Model Number : 243505
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 178,054 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Postscript. Had a chance to test this now and its great for keeping water out which you would expect from a goretex hat. Rubbish as a sun hat though. Inner felt lining and absence of flapped ventillation makes your head sweat so I'm looking for another hat for summer now. This I will use in heavy showers but that's it. Can't use it for summer and wouldn't trust this in snowy mid-winter either. Ideal for typical British Autumn showers.
Da der Hut bei mir aber schon recht eng saß, habe ich kurzerhand den Bereich mit dem Klettverschluss abgeschnitten. Der Hut pass jetzt perfekt und nix verrutscht. Ebenfalls als angenehm empfinde ich das Innenfutter.
Er funktioniert prima und für einen Regenhut schaut er auch ganz ansprechend aus!