- From the garden to the lake, Outdoor Research® has you covered.
- Round crown.
- Embroidered eyelets for additional ventilation.
- Foam-stiffened brim floats in case you decide to take a dip.
- Wide brim for added sun coverage. UPF +30 protection. Adjustable chin cord. TransAction® Headband wicks away moisture. 100% nylon. Imported. Measurements: Circumference: 22 in Brim: 3 in Product measurements were taken using size XL (7 5/8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 96.77 x 25.81 x 87.1 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Outdoor Research
- ASIN : B07D5X9NFB
- Item Model Number : 243442
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 171,367 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #344 in Women's Sun Hats
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
-The brim shades the back of your neck as well as your face, but it's not outrageously big.
-The brim doesn't flop around. Someone said it had a thin layer of foam inside -- whatever it is, it can be shaped.
-You can easily flatten it in your luggage.
-It's light nylon with some vent holes so it doesn't get hot.
-It has a chin strap to hold it on in windy weather, but you can easily tuck that under the hat when not needed.
-It looks like it might float for a bit if you drop it in water, but I haven't tested that.
-It's machine washable. (They say to drip dry, though.)
-It fits. My head is 21 1/2" measured around the crown 1/8" above the ear, along the lines I wanted the hat to fall (google how to measure for a hat) and a small fits perfectly. I could've ordered a medium if I wanted it looser. There's a drawcord around the crown to adjust.
-Note: The crown isn't super high so if you want to wear your hair up underneath it, then you should probably size up.
-The underneath of the brim is gray so you don't look too froo-froo. I ordered pacific blue and it's nice and summery and easy to find in a bag, but it's not loud and obnoxious.
-It works for hikes as well as more dressy occasions. You can wear it with a sundress or hiking boots.