Outdoor Zen Garden rake - Japanese Sand Garden rake Tool- 48" Long 5 Tine Solid Oak Zen rake - Large rake for Rock Sand Garden - DIY Stress Relief Gifts for Adult
Enhance your purchase
- This is a total length of 4.88in four-tooth rake, tooth depth 2.1in, 2.3in spacing between the two teeth, the overall weight of about 800 grams, sturdy natural solid Oak made. The handle part has a non-slip design, so you can grasp the rake as you wish to create patterns in the loose sand
- Create your own design - Use this large sturdy rake to rake out elements of circles, straight lines and curved lines on a flat sandstone surface to create patterns that best suit your garden, season and mood. As you focus your attention on repetitive physical movements, you can let your brain escape the stresses of everyday life
- Humanized new idea - The stick part is spliced with three sections (as shown in the picture), so you can adjust the length by yourself according to the use, when the child uses it, you can adjust the length with one or two sections. Perfect for children and adults to use in the outdoor Zen garden
- BEST WISHES - This large Zen wooden rake is a very thoughtful gift for friends and family or yourself who want to create a Japanese dry landscape garden in your own home.The meditative nature can help anyone clear their mind. It is a great gift for birthdays, holidays, and many other occasions. It is perhaps the best gift you can give
- Excellent Service - We offer the best value and we have great confidence of our product! If you run into any issue, just drop us an email! - Replacement or Refund - we are here to make our customer satisfied. Wish you enjoy your mediation time
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wear soft-soled shoes to help make your footsteps less prominent. Traditional Japanese gardening shoes are called jikatabi. Soft-soled martial arts shoes will work tool
Breathe deeply and relish the peace. Remember, raking a zen garden is more about your state of mind than the finished product. Take deep breaths and try to focus on the calming motion of raking the pebbles.
Create your own design. Combine elements of circles, straight lines, and wiggly lines to make your own pattern that best fits your garden, the season, and your mood. In traditional Japanese gardens, monks often change the raking pattern to fit the season.
A straight line pattern can evoke a frozen winter landscape.
Curvy lines can bring to mind rushing water in spring or summer.
Trace the shape of a fallen leaf in a meandering stream pattern to create an autumn scene.
Don’t worry if the pattern doesn’t look perfect! After a lot of practice, the raking will get easier.
This 5 tine sawtooth rake version is intended for use on loose gravel. For rakes better suited for loose sand please see our 4 tine Cylindrical rakes.
Humanized new idea - The stick part is spliced with three sections (as shown in the picture), so you can adjust the length by yourself according to the use, when the child uses it, you can adjust the length with one or two sections. Perfect for children and adults to use in the outdoor Zen garden. keywords:Full size Japanese Zen garden Rake Outdoor Zen Garden Tools and rock rake full size long handled gardening tools art Large outdoor Zen sand gardens rake full size meditation rock sand garden landscaping rake zen garden kit accessories