PARFAIT Elissa Women's Full Figure Strapless Short Bustier Longline Bra P50116
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT. This stylish strapless longline style bra helps smooth out under clothing with ultimate support and comfort
- PARFAIT FIT TIP: UK SIZING (please view chart for size conversion) For Ultimate comfort, go up one band size
- BACK SMOOTHING AND SEAMLESS STYLE. The multiple hook and eye closure helps smooth and shape back while providing ultimate support. Seamless style looks invisible under t-shirts while providing a well-rounded shape
- LONGLINE STYLE. Longline style has a straight back to create superior support for full busted women with hemline hitting at the natural waistline
- INCLUSIVE UK SIZING. 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex. Hand wash and line dry. Imported. STYLE P50116
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 13.97 x 13.97 cm; 144 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 March 2020
- ASIN : B086C77M6B
- Item Model Number : P50116
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
341,267 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 3,211 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 25 October 2020
The fit is true to size. My cup is D and my back is 36. So.. if you are a 36D you can order the 36 D and the girls will be just fine. It stays in place all day. I wear it as an everyday bra. I get so tired of the bras with straps. I love the longline look. Smooths out my mid back and sides . Keep in mind that this bra is not the full long line that goes to your belly button of the stomach. If you are looking for full coverage to cover your stomach, back and midriff, this is not the bra. This company does make that type.
I ordered the black. I will be ordering the white too. Honestly, I don't think I will ever go back to wearing a bra with straps again. I have to say it again, it stays in place all day. I'm working from home now and I walk around the block on my lunch and it just stays in place. Very comfortable!
Reviewed in the United States on 3 December 2020
Based off of other reviews, it was suggested to go up one band size, so I ordered a 44D. I do wish I stuck with my actual size, as I have to hook the bra together all the way on the tightest clasp. the only other issue I noticed was because I went up a band size, the cups were a little too large for me, and would be raised from my skin (not a perfect fit). once I got all dolled up though, you couldn't tell the issues with the bra.
All in all, this was a really good purchase, even though it's a bit pricey. Hopefully it'll last a really long time!