|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 4.5 x 0.2 cm; 193 Grams|
|Item Weight||193 g|
Chef Knife - PAUDIN Pro Kitchen Knife 8 Inch Chef's Knife N1 German High Carbon Stainless Steel Knife with Ergonomic Handle, Ultra Sharp, Best Choice for Home Kitchen & Restaurant
Enhance your purchase
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Professional All-Purpose Chef Knife: A professional chef's knife is designed to deal with most cutting tasks in the kitchen. With a weight of 196 grams, PAUDIN chef's knife cuts through foods easier with less force. And the chefs knife keeps the right balance between the handle and the blade, ensuring ease of movement.
- Razor Sharp Blade: The 8-inch long blade is hand-sharpened at 12-14 degrees on each side to ensure long-lasting sharpness, which allows you to carve through the meat as well as fish, fruit and vegetables effortlessly and precisely. The ultra-sharp edge can help you easily handle daily kitchen work, including chopping, slicing and mincing.
- Premium Material: The kitchen knife is forged from upgraded German 5Cr15Mov high-carbon stainless steel (Noted: Not Damascus), which is robust and maintain their edge and sheen. Outstanding material improves the overall strength of the chef's knife and makes the cook's knife more durable.
- Non-Slip Pakkawood Handle: The ergonomically shaped handle provides a secure, comfortable grip even when held in different ways. And the one-piece handle is made of Pakkawood, the non-slip surface will make for confident cutting.
- Ideal Gift: The best chef knife comes in a high-quality gift box, making it an ideal gift for families and friends. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back policy and provide a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Santoku Knife||Bread Knife||Nakiri Knife||Paring Knife||Utility Knife||Carving Knife|
|Size||7 inch||8 inch||7 inch||3.5 inch||5 inch||8 inch|
|Type of Steel||German High Carbon Stainless Steel||German High Carbon Stainless Steel||German High Carbon Stainless Steel||German High Carbon Stainless Steel||German High Carbon Stainless Steel||German High Carbon Stainless Steel|
PROFESSIONAL MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE
This professional 8'' chef knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing of fruits, vegetables, and several meat varieties. It truly is the all-around cooking knife.
German stainless steel with 58 Rockwell hardness and only 15-degree edge at the 0.25mm blade ensure the long-lasting sharpness of this PAUDIN chef knife.
Made of German steel 5Cr15MoV, the blade is durable and has a long life. The superb alloy prevents dulling and rust and maintains the original sharpness through years of use.
Good Balance, Cut Effortless
The balanced handle with ergonomic design gives you effortless cuts of meats, fish, sushi, vegetables and fruits.
Quality Gift Box
We provide high quality and exquisite packaging boxes for our knives to give you a better experience. It can be an ideal multipurpose cutlery gift for everyone!
An emerging global brand, PAUDIN is synonymous with superior quality products with a young and very motivated team. The start-up has used innovative technologies to build the highest quality and most appealing designs. PAUDIN works with a young, talented designer who shares the brand's value and vision, commit to make customer satisfied.
Care and Handling of PAUDIN Cutlery
- Rinse as soon as you're done with the versatile tools.
- Dish detergent can be used.
- Most importantly- to avoid rust, you must dry it off after you use.
- Hand washes- no dishwashers.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Paudin is well packaged, and has a reasonable hand feel, though I feel the handle is on the light side. I’d have preferred more substance to the handle.
Am I unhappy / disappointed with it? No.
Am I blown away by it? No.
You get what you pay for.
It isn't so expensive, and is reasonably sharp and easy to handle, however in hindsight I probably would have spent more on something better.
Good cheap knife.
By will johnson on 28 June 2018
By Mark on 22 July 2020
It is well balanced.
It is extremely sharp.
It may hold onto fast slicing with items holding onto the blade.
I don't think the steel is one piece flowing into the handle.
It is capped at the handle.
I've scratched 1mm deep into the handle and it's not wood it's good strong plastic of some sort.
Is it worth the $20 in Aussie ?
I'd say yes...certainly.
Standard home use without cutting Pumpkin weekly should see longevity.
Not bad at all for $20.
The patterning is just laser engraved, not a property of the steel.
The patterning is not as pronounced in person.
Appears to have come with a decent edge, and the handle is comfortable and nice to use, it was packaged well and I believe it is worth the $25-30 AUD.
It arrived in a very presentable packaging/box (great for gifting). The blade has been superb so far - I'm glad I bought it.