PEAK Women's Racerback Sports Bras, Workout Bras for Running, Yoga, Gym, Fitness
- Quick Dry and Comfortable Fabric: PEAK womens sports bras are made up of premium performance fabrics, 88% polyester and 12% spandex which makes it super soft and stretchy. Dont worry about breaking a sweat: our quick moisture wick will keep you dry, cool, and fresh during exercise. Complete your workout in comfort with incredible support: no chaffing! Performance meets fashion with our womens sports bra, designed to keep every woman comfortable.
- Your Perfect Fit: PEAK womens racerback sports bra has an ergonomic, elastic bottom design that brings comfortable shaping and no tightness. The widened shoulder strap design can lift shockproof and provides security through medium intense workouts by restricting movement. Its tight secure fit will ensure everything is kept in place. Dont worry: these workout bras perfectly control the bounce factor so you can keep your bust healthy.
- High Support Design: PEAK high impact womens sports bra will protect your chest during your workout and help maintain your breast shape. The high support design is supported with a soft 3D cup shape to give extra comfort. The padded ladies sports bra has a U-shape design on the back to slow down lateral vibration, reducing harm to your breasts during sports.
- Everyday Support Bra: PEAK professional sport bra is perfect for training sessions at the gym, your favourite exercise class, Yoga, Pilates, Cycling, and makes an excellent running bra. The comforting support and super quick moisture wick to get rid of sweat, has made it the womens choice for everyday wear.
- 100% Satisfaction Customer Service: At PEAK we are committed to provide you with the highest quality products and customer support. If you have any problems with your order, we will fix it for you right away. Get the comfort back in your life today!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 13 November 2019
I'm a 40DDD in a regular bra. I have never purchased a bra online before, and with the reviews I wasn't sure if I would like this.
In my opinion, this is a decent size (I ordered the XXL). It is tight, but not uncomfortably so. It definitely gives support, and enough that I would even run in it I think. I don't run, but theoretically I would use this bra.
It is a little small on the sides (meaning, my "fat" bubbles a bit on the underarms and sides. And, my boobs are sort of squished together in a bit of a uni-boob. BUT, I'm a 40DDD for goodness sake! What would I expect? Again, it's pretty comfortable, it holds everything in place, and if I actually *wanted* to... I would run in it.
I guess just make super double sure that you order the XXL (since I've definitely ordered the wrong thing by accident in the past).
Plus, I figure, when I lose weight (if that EVER happens), it will do nothing but fit better and better as my size goes down!
I'm not going to necessarily order it again, because I think I'll order some others and compare. But I'm not going to send it back... it's definitely good enough for me.
I hope this review is helpful.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 June 2020