- ELITE transfer In-R-Cool fabric powered by Ice-fil provides superior skin cooling
- Patented anatomic speed sleeve construction optimizes fit in the cycling position
- Full-length semi-auto lock zipper can be flipped up and Tugged open with one hand for easy venting
- Three back pockets with bonded finish gives a clean and sleek design
- Reflective elements and BioViz color option for low-light visibility
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 25.91 x 21.34 x 4.83 cm; 136 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 August 2017
- Manufacturer : Pearl iZUMi Ride
- ASIN : B074JPJWN9
- Item Model Number : 11121819
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 100,121 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- #354 in Men's Cycling Jerseys
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I purchased several select jerseys last year and this is my second elite jersey this year. My only complaint is that the elite jerseys are about 1" shorter than the select jerseys, and therefore just a bit too short for my body. I don't think I exposed any skin, but it was close. I'm transitioning to bibs so this won't be an issue, but the black shoulder straps are more visible through this fabric than I would prefer. Cycling isn't a fashion show for me, so I'll live with it.
love the screaming yellow during low light... it's so worth it.
Is the front torso a little short? Yes, but bib shorts cover more than enough to prevent your stomach from being exposed. The rear of the torso is more than long enough, and I'd even say it's a tiny bit too long.
The jersey is snug, but it's not quite race fit. The body of the material is stretchy, but the pockets could have just a tiny bit more give to them so it would be easier to fit bulkier items, but this isn't a hit against the product.
The the sleeves and the back of the shoulders are not super stretchy. If you have a typical cyclist build of a small torso and small arms then you'll be fine. The Elite Pursuit Graphic jerseys (not the product that I'm reviewing) fit very similarly, but have more give in the sleeves.
For reference I'm six feet tall, 150 pounds, about a 35-inch chest and around 11.5-inch biceps. Before I decided to start buying Pearl Izumi jerseys I was sticking only to Castelli aero jerseys. Those are still my favorite, but the Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit SPD and Elite Pursuit Graphic jerseys are right up there.
I'll gladly buy more of these jerseys.