- ELITE transfer In-R-Cool fabric powered by cold Black provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- ELITE transfer In-R-Cool fabric features lycra sport that helps garments maintain original compression levels
- 8 inch inseam (size medium)
- Tri quick-dry Chamois
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 17.78 x 5.08 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Pearl iZUMi Ride
- ASIN : B074L1QLYC
- Item Model Number : 13211807
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I deducted one star, for the chamois; even for a tri-short is a bit too thin; i mostly use Zoot tri shorts, which i find perfect, but I was looking to find another brand to try and to change “looks”. Compared to my Zoots, its as if the padding for these is just to say it has. Through the end of an hour ride, the tushy is hurting (tolerable, but shouldn’t).
One more thing, its true this one runs small. I’m 5’2” and 107lbs and XS on basically everything; I got XS and can wear them but the waist is really tight; a Small would have fit better.
I am petite, under 5' and 95lbs. I almost always wear Xsmall Pearl Izumi; However, It is way too tight that I could only pull up under my bottoms. If I try hard, for sure it will break. So I returned. I will need to buy a pair of size Small.